Thursday 1 December 2011

Misprints, Rogues and Surprises... Advent Day 1

To celebrate the festive season Lovely Pigeon is giving away a special treat every day of advent. Prizes include slight misprints, end-of-line goodies, and some stuff that I would just like you to have!

To put your name into Santa's hat, just the leave a comment, or tweet me, answering the random question I pose each day and you could win that day's prize. Happy Christmas!

Each day's winner will be contacted by 10am (ish) the next day.

Day 1: Mr and Mrs Pigeon Lino Prints (slight misprints - but still rather lovely)
Question: mince pie or christmas cake?

10 comments:

  1. Very tricky...but I think I would have to go with mince pie...you can make them tiny and decorate them in so many different ways and justify eating them almost every day. Christmas cake becomes rather rich although I do love making mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas Cake with a mince pie encased inside

    Ruby
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both! At the same time. And why is there no such thing as a christmas pie? I would eat that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exhibit A:

    Little Jack Horner
    Sat in the corner,
    Eating a CHRISTMAS PIE;
    He put in his thumb,
    And pulled out a plum,
    And said 'What a good boy am I!

    It's mince pies for me btw, every time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lordy! A plum-based pie concoction. I shall make me one forthwith!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas cake! With a hot cup of tea. At around 4 in the afternoon. With Fred & Ginger on the tv and knitting on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mince Pie! With brandy butter cream...mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mince pies - but the ones with icing on too. Being Scottish i need as much sugar as i can get!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Puff-pastry Mince Pies, Nom nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. and the winner is... James Elliot

    ReplyDelete