Tuesday 15 November 2011

Bon Noel

Well its been some time since I did this blogging thing so thought I would update you on the wanderings of the Pigeon this festive season...

My suitcases are fit to burst and I am off tomorrow to set up shop at the Country Living Christmas Fair at the SECC in Glasgow. Come and visit me at Stand G17 and buy a few Christmas pressies.
17th - 20th November.

...Then next in the calendar is Bunty and Bella's Big Boutique Bash at the Maggie's Centre in Dundee. This is an all-star creative event featuring the wonderful Yoke, Hilary Grant, HelloJenuine, Jane Gowans, Nikki McWilliams and many more. Come and eat cake, buy stuff and admire the beautiful building.
Sunday 4th December, 12-4pm

...then onto Dundee Contemporary Arts to take part in a workshopping extravaganza featuring a Pigeon Shrinkie workshop, Syrah Jay's Felting and Bunty and Bella's Printing. All in one day! Book early at the DCA to avoid disappointment...
Sunday 11th December 12-5pm

... and finally, I am opening up my studio as part of FCA&C's new Treat Christmas events programme. You can come and sip wine, eat mince pies and buy work from Hilary Grant, Sharon Kirby and me.
15th December, 6-9pm

Phew... think that just about does it. Can I sleep now?

No comments:

Post a Comment