Tuesday 31 August 2010

craft sunday at the DCA

Lovely Pigeon spent a jolly Sunday afternoon with twenty crafty ladies showing them the ins and outs of button jewellery. As part of Dundee Contemporary Art's Craft Sunday programme I delivered a five hour (yes five hour!) buttoning workshop. Much tea was sipped, many biscuits eaten and early Christmas pressies made. My crafters went home with brooches, necklaces, hairbands and bracelets.

There are some really interesting workshops coming up soon like origami jewellery and I have been invited back to do some illustrated jewellery making in December. For more info and to book go to the DCA website.

Here at Pigeon Towers I am also exploring the possibilities of running a few of my own crafty workshops... more info will come your way soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment